As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
(Ice Planet Barbarians – Book 1)
by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars
Available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited
Down & Dirty
A group of human women are kidnapped by little green men…. and then lost on a barren planet with dangers aplenty. What could possibly go wrong? Fast paced and kinda sweet, this is free on Kindle Unlimited.
What is it about?
(Blurb from GoodReads)
You’d think being abducted by aliens would be the worst thing that could happen to me. And you’d be wrong. Because now, the aliens are having ship trouble, and they’ve left their cargo of human women – including me – on an ice planet.
And the only native inhabitant I’ve met? He’s big, horned, blue, and really, really has a thing for me…
Thoughts on Ice Planet Barbarians
3.5 rounded up
Silly, irreverent and hot – this book lacks a pulse pounding plot, but makes up for it with awkward sweetness and heat. It’s a charming guilty pleasure read.
- Overall, is Pretty sweet.
- Love The way they communicate, even when they really can’t.
- Meta Plot is intriguing.
- Come on… the dude has horns and a tail, what’s not to love with that??
- There’s not much to it, but there doesn’t need to be.
First Person, Multiple POV
Character Age Range
My Final Verdict on Ice Planet Barbarians
A fun, Sci-Fi ride through an alien world – with a delightful, if slightly wormy, HEA. Free on Kindle Unlimited.
Published April 3rd, 2015
If you enjoyed this review of Ice Planet Barbarians, please consider checking out a few of my other articles.
- Lord of the Underworld by Skyler Andra – A Book Review
- Reckless Times by Michelle Hercules – A Book Review
- Lady of the Underworld by Skyler Andra – A Book Review
What are you reading today? Have you read this series yet? How about other books by Ruby Dixon? Leave a comment, I would love to talk!