As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
(Her Angels – Book 1)
by Erin R. Bedford & J.A. Cipriano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
PNR, Fast Burn, Series Complete
Available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited
Down and Dirty
Fun and fast – perfect for an afternoon of KU angelic delight.
What is it about?
(Blurb from GoodReads)
Jane has a problem. She can see angels, and not just any angels, but archangels.
There’s Michael, tough, gorgeous, and smarter than Sherlock Holmes.
Lucifer, the bad boy you love to, well, love.
And Gabriel? Well, he’s like the best friend she always wanted, only with washboard abs.
Together they make an awesome team when they aren’t trying to figure out a way to screw like bunnies. Or, at least, they will when a girl goes missing.
Now it’s up to Jane and her angels to crack the case, bring the girl home, and save the day.
…and this time, she might find that helping gets her what she’s really wanted all along.
This is a fun and fast little read that drops your right into the story – and keeps right on trucking. Jane….. seriously, when was the last time you saw a FMC with a name like Jane? Anyway, Jane can see – and talk to angels, but she can’t touch them… no matter how much she may want to. And with this trio of heavenly delight, she wants to, very, very badly. It’s cute, steamy and quite literally laugh out loud funny.
First Person, Single POV
NC-17…. XXX (MMMF)
- Jane. I want to be her irresponsible self when I grow up.
- Mandy… a best friend worth remembering.
- The angels: they make the best and worst boyfriends, ever.
- World building is sparse. Apparently physics are a thing, but little is expounded on.
- How long has she known the angels? A few too many timeline references mess with the continuity.
Too bad he couldn’t help me with my need for a little stroke and poke. (3%)
Though this book does leave more questions than it answers, it is just a plain, fun read that is sure to please.
Published July 3rd, 2018
Please note, Heaven’s Embrace is a Reverse Harem Novel which features intense sexual themes and scenes more suited to an adult audience. 18+
If you enjoyed this review, please consider checking out a few of my other articles.
- Sinless by Jenica Saren – A Book Review
- Nightworld Academy: Term One by LJ Swallow – A Book Review
- April’s Fools by Ivy Asher & Raven Kennedy – A Book Review
What are you reading today? Have you read this series? Leave a comment, I would love to talk!
Leave a Reply