As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
(The Firehouse Feline – Book 1)
by Lacey Carter Andersen & L.A. Boruff & Laura Greenwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
SlowBurn PNR RH
Available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited
Down and Dirty
Hot firemen? ✔️Curious cat? ✔️Dangerous Witches? ✔️ Free on Kindle Unlimited? ✔️
Fast, fun and very unique – this Slow Burn RH should be on your TBR list!
What is it about?
(Blurb from GoodReads)
How to be a Firehouse Cat:
1. Wake up naked in a fireman’s bed
2. Stare at equally naked firemen
3. Find the local witches
4. Get lots of fuss and attention
5. Don’t let them figure out you’re the cat
And oh, yeah, find the person responsible for your curse and killing your parents. Before they find you.
Thoughts on Feline the Heat
Fun, but a little fast plot wise, this slow burn Rh offers up a secret world hidden from the modern view- a world our FMC is determined to find, for reasons of her own. It’s unique and rather delightful, with hot firemen and a girl who turns into a cat at the most inconvenient of times.
The only way to keep a secret is to not freaking tell it. (64%)
- I worried about 3 authors, but this worked really well.
- I like that the guys like her right away, but none of that insta stuff, just a strange protectiveness.
- FMC is smart and determined, plus she’s a blogger, so she is automatically my friend.
- Bit Predictable.
First Person, Multiple POV
Character Age Range
A fantastic start to a brand new, PNR series. Funny, fast and unique, it’s free on KU!
Published October 3rd, 2019
Please note, this is part of a Reverse Harem series which may features alternative romantic dynamic and sexual themes more suited to an adult audience. #WhyChoose
If you enjoyed this review of Feline the Heat, please consider checking out a few of my other articles.
- Scales & Skeletons by Scarlett Dawn – A Book Review
- Hidden Dragon by Trudi Jaye – A Book Review
- Blood Oath by Raye Wagner – A Book Review
What are you reading today? Have you read this book yet? How about any other books from this trio of authors? Leave a comment, I would love to chat!