As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
by Chloe Gunter & Jarica James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Fast Burn, Stand alone Paranormal RH with a Holiday Theme
Available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited
Down and Dirty
This is a fun, stand alone RH – worth picking up on KU.
What is it about?
(Blurb from GoodReads)
Roz always thought that wearing green to avoid getting pinched on St. Patrick’s Day was something kids did to pass the time, but when she moves to Ireland she finds out how wrong she is.
Who knew a pinch could change her life?
Now she’s stuck with three sexy Leprechauns, three magical wishes, and one hell of a mystery to solve.
But when someone fears Roz and her leprechauns are getting too close to a centuries old secret, they aren’t afraid to try to take them out.
With a little luck, a lotta love, and laughs along the way, can they solve the mystery before she loses them forever?
St Patty’s day hijinks of the best kind – mainly in the form of three incredibly hot leprechauns, one jilted woman and a missing pot of gold. It’s a recipe for a charming, and steamy holiday romp sure to satisfy. I mean, what else does it mean when you forget to wear green… in Ireland… on St. Patrick’s Day? 😂
First Person, Single POV
Triple X and 3 Alarm for groupings and pairs. 🔥🔥🔥
- Quick read, by nature of its stand alone offering.
- Well edited.
- 5 stars to the dedication – their clitterati! (I probably spelled that wrong) but seriously, their Alpha readers comprises of some the best who’s who in RH.
- Predictable, but the way the narrative is resolved to a HEA was surprising, and nicely done.
- Bit Fast. Again, it’s nature.
Made with the help of Brusheezy.com
Fun, fast & festive! If you are looking for something with plenty of heat and a stable plot, this luck infused RH has you covered.
Published March 2nd, 2019
Please note, this is a Reverse Harem Novel with Sexual themes and situations more suited to an adult audience. 18+
If you enjoyed this review, please consider checking out a few of my other articles.
- Boys of Bradshaw High by Meagan Brandy – A Book Review
- Rotten Girl by Ivy Fox – A Book Review
- The Immortal Mark by Amy Sparling – A Book Review
What are you reading today? Have you read this book? Any other holiday themed additions? Let me know – Leave a comment! I would love to talk!